Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March for Babies - Huge Success!

Family and Friends,

The March of Dimes was a huge success. Thanks to all of your support, we collectively raised more than $2,500 to help other families. Thank you so much for the continued support.

With lots of Love!
The O'Briens

Please visit our March for Babies personal website at

www.marchforbabies.org/trinityandkinsley.

Monday April 27th

Babies Situation:

The babies are growing!!! Every Sunday the babies are weighed and measured from head to toe including the size of their heads. Trinity is now 2 lbs 14 oz, her length is measuring 14.6 in and her head is 9.8 cm. Can you believe it? She’s almost 3 lbs!!!! Kinsley is now 2 lbs 10 oz, her length is 14.2 in, and her head is 9.8 cm. For some reason, I find it ironic that their heads have grown each week at the exact same rate but they are Identical twins. Nothing else has changed on Trinity but Kinsley has some big news. She is back to feedings!! She is now getting 1 cc per hour on continuous feeds. They have also stopped her antibiotics so once she is getting enough nutrition through her feeds, they will be able to stop her IV and can take it out.

Parent's Thoughts:

We look forward to Mondays knowing the Girls were measured the night before. It’s always exciting to hear how much they have grown. We can’t believe they are almost 3 lbs!! How exciting!! They are so cute to look at with their curly hair, little eye lashes, and fuzzy shoulders. Their bodies are filling out all over. We notice the weight gain in their fingers, legs, and bellies. It’s amazing watching them grow.

Our Daily Encouragement:


"Because he love me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

Psalm 91:14-16

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Praise God that they are growing nicely... they will be at 3lbs before you know it!

    Psalm 91 is one of my favorites. A good friend of our family recommended it when I was on bedrest with my girls, and I read it every night!!

    Love,
    Monica Willenberg

    ReplyDelete