Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March for Babies - Huge Success!

Family and Friends,

The March of Dimes was a huge success. Thanks to all of your support, we collectively raised more than $2,500 to help other families. Thank you so much for the continued support.

With lots of Love!
The O'Briens

Please visit our March for Babies personal website at

www.marchforbabies.org/trinityandkinsley.

Wednesday July 8th

Babies Situation:

The Girls both gained weight today. Trinity is now 7 lbs 2 oz and Kinsley is 7 lbs 5 oz. Both Girls are back to growing like weeds!! Their feedings haven’t gone so well today. It is either one of those off days where they don’t do so well or their reflux is really bothering them. I hope it’s not their reflux. I don’t like forcing them to eat when it is painful for them.


Parent's Thoughts:

I really wish the Doctors could figure out why the Girls aren’t eating well. I know it’s not that simple and from here on out, it is somewhat trial and error but the game we are playing here is not fun. I have been praying throughout the day for strength and patience and for the babies reflux to go away. I know God has a plan and is in control.


Our Daily Encouragement:

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.


Psalm 139: 23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment