Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March for Babies - Huge Success!

Family and Friends,

The March of Dimes was a huge success. Thanks to all of your support, we collectively raised more than $2,500 to help other families. Thank you so much for the continued support.

With lots of Love!
The O'Briens

Please visit our March for Babies personal website at

www.marchforbabies.org/trinityandkinsley.

Monday July 27th

Babies Situation:

The Girls had great feeding days today. Speech came to assess Trinity and she ended up taking 27 cc’s without a fight. She was like a different baby today. Maybe she’s improving-Please God!!!! Kinsley had a good day taking between 50-80 cc’s per feeding. Yeah!! The Girls are having their sleep study done tonight. If it goes well and if there are no set backs in the next few days, we will be rooming in Wednesday night and bringing our babies home on Thursday.


Parent's Thoughts:

Since we are getting close to bringing the Girls home, we have started to train on the different procedures that we will need to do at home. Today, Keith learned how to put the NG tube in Trinity’s nose. Luckily for the both of them, he did a great job and got it in on the first try. I think it was harder on me than either of them. My stomach was turning and I had to look away. My turn is tomorrow and I am terrified. Please pray for me. I can be so weak and somehow I continue to be challenged with things that seem to be too much for me to handle but I always make it though. I know where my strength comes from though-Our Lord Jesus Christ.


Our Daily Encouragement:

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith.


Galatians 5:22

1 comment:

  1. Trena, you are a strong beautiful woman. Your daughters are so lucky to have you as their mother and role model. Don't second guess your abilities, with God by your side you are never alone. I am so happy for you guys to finally be bringing your girls home. This journey could not have been an easy one for any of you.
    All my love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete