Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March for Babies - Huge Success!

Family and Friends,

The March of Dimes was a huge success. Thanks to all of your support, we collectively raised more than $2,500 to help other families. Thank you so much for the continued support.

With lots of Love!
The O'Briens

Please visit our March for Babies personal website at

www.marchforbabies.org/trinityandkinsley.

Sunday June 28th

Babies Situation:

We have a 7 pounder!! Miss Kinsley is officially 7 lbs and 19.25 inches long. Trinity isn’t too far behind at 6 lbs 8 oz (this is what I weighed when I was born) and 19 inches long. I talked to the doctor today on their growth and Trinity is slightly below what they expect but has been consistent so they see no issues. Kinsley is above what they expect so they might consider taking out the small amount of formula they added to her milk to slow down her growth a bit.


Parent's Thoughts:

Daddy got to hold both Girls at the same time today. At first, they tolerated it well but after awhile, they started to fight for space. There was some crying and flailing arms going on. I couldn’t help but giggle as I watched. It made me think back to one of the ultrasounds. We watched as their little arms flew back and forth across the screen. Again, we giggled but I’m sure in a few years, we won’t be giggling anymore when this happens - ha!


Our Daily Encouragement:

The Lord God is my strength, And he will make my feed like hinds’ feet, And he will make me to walk upon mine high places.


Habakkuk 3:19

No comments:

Post a Comment