Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March for Babies - Huge Success!

Family and Friends,

The March of Dimes was a huge success. Thanks to all of your support, we collectively raised more than $2,500 to help other families. Thank you so much for the continued support.

With lots of Love!
The O'Briens

Please visit our March for Babies personal website at

www.marchforbabies.org/trinityandkinsley.

Friday July 10th

Babies Situation:

It was a nice day with the Girls. I was there for most of the day feeding, holding, and changing diapers. Neither did very well on their bottle feeding but that is expected once in awhile. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better!!


Parent's Thoughts:

Our neighbors in the NICU are rooming in tonight. They will be taking their 31 weeker home tomorrow. They are a very nice couple so it will be sad to watch another one of our friends leave but we are very excited for them. I still dream of this day.


Our Daily Encouragement:

Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.


Psalm 23:6

2 comments:

  1. I love the new pictures!! I can't believe how big the girls are now... such a blessing! I will continue to pray for you all, and I just know the girls will be coming home soon!

    Hugs,
    Monica Willenberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how they've grown in 4 months, those last few pictures are great, makes me just want to kiss those cheeks and lips. They are beautiful!! I know they'll be home soon, it must be very hard on both Keith and you knowing how close you are to bringing them home, the days are probably longer now then when they were first born. But it will come. Of course our prayers are still with you everyday. Please kiss both girls for me.
    Love to All
    Auntie Teresa & Uncle George

    ReplyDelete