Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March for Babies - Huge Success!

Family and Friends,

The March of Dimes was a huge success. Thanks to all of your support, we collectively raised more than $2,500 to help other families. Thank you so much for the continued support.

With lots of Love!
The O'Briens

Please visit our March for Babies personal website at

www.marchforbabies.org/trinityandkinsley.

Friday July 24th

Babies Situation:

The Girls had their hearing tests today and both passed. Yeah!!! We feel so blessed that they both have had such a wonderful path so far. The feedings have been a struggle but we would rather have this issue than any of the others that could have popped up. I was able to get Trinity to take 14 cc’s today. That’s not much but it is better than anyone else could do. Kinsley was a rock star for me today. She took 80 cc’s the first time I fed her and 75 cc’s the second. Once again, that was more than the nurses could get her to take. There must be something special about Mama’s touch!!

Parent's Thoughts:

The Girls were pretty sleepy today. The night nurse propped them up on bobby’s and I think they really enjoyed the new angle. Since both of them slept most of the day, I didn’t have to juggle which crying baby to pick up. I was able to hold and rock both of them to sleep after their feedings. It feels so good to be a Mom.

Our Daily Encouragement:


Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Psalm 23:6

No comments:

Post a Comment