Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March for Babies - Huge Success!

Family and Friends,

The March of Dimes was a huge success. Thanks to all of your support, we collectively raised more than $2,500 to help other families. Thank you so much for the continued support.

With lots of Love!
The O'Briens

Please visit our March for Babies personal website at

www.marchforbabies.org/trinityandkinsley.

Tuesday June 23rd

Babies Situation:

The Girls had their eye exams today and everything looked good. He will be seeing them in another 2 weeks for their routine follow-up. Still no ROP and it looks like their blood vessels have grown to zone 3 (the last zone) where they should be at this point. The speech therapist also saw the Girls while I was there. She fed both of them to see if there were any changes. Trinity was too tired from her eye exam to bottle feed so her session was over quickly. Kinsley took around 30 cc’s but slept through it all which caused her to choke a few times resulting in heart rate drops. Elizabeth, the speech therapist, will come back in a few days to check their progress.


Parent's Thoughts:

I could tell the babies needed extra lovin’ today. Their little eyes always look red and irritated after they get their eye exams. They are also so worn out after the eye exam from all the excitement. Both Girls fell fast asleep on me and did not make a sound or move the entire time I rocked them. That’s when I know they are over tired. It’s hard to leave my baby Girls at the hospital each day. I just have to keep reminding myself to take it day by day and before I know it, they will be home with Keith and I.

Our Daily Encouragement:

You should behave instead like God’s very own children, adopted into his family-calling him “Father, dear Father”.

Romans 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment