Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March for Babies - Huge Success!

Family and Friends,

The March of Dimes was a huge success. Thanks to all of your support, we collectively raised more than $2,500 to help other families. Thank you so much for the continued support.

With lots of Love!
The O'Briens

Please visit our March for Babies personal website at

www.marchforbabies.org/trinityandkinsley.

Sunday June 7th

Babies Situation:

Both Girls gained weight today. Trinity has finally reached 5 lbs-YEAH!! Good job Trinity! Kinsley gained 2 more ounces weighing 5 lbs 6 oz. Both Girls grew in length as well and now are 17 ¾ inches. Their bottle feeding status remains the same. Trinity took 17 cc’s again, doing most of it half asleep. She must have been really tired today. I had to stimulate her the entire time to keep her half awake for 20 minutes until she was totally passed out. I think I know the issue. The nurse had me pull her hat over her eyes to help her concentrate which in turn put her to sleep. I don’t think we’ll use the hat tomorrow. Kinsley is really getting use to the bottle and finished another complete bottle in 20 minutes.


Parent's Thoughts:

It is still stressful for me to bottle feed the Girls. I am a little more comfortable but geez this is hard work. I even tried to get the nurse to bottle feed for me today but she talked me into doing it. She had to remind me to breath - Thank you Bridget. 12 years ago, she had twins in the NICU so it was nice to know that she felt the same way back then.

Our Daily Encouragement:

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment