Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March for Babies - Huge Success!

Family and Friends,

The March of Dimes was a huge success. Thanks to all of your support, we collectively raised more than $2,500 to help other families. Thank you so much for the continued support.

With lots of Love!
The O'Briens

Please visit our March for Babies personal website at

www.marchforbabies.org/trinityandkinsley.

Friday June 12th

Babies Situation:

It was a good Friday for the Girls. No big changes. They got to eat and sleep all day long. I was able to feed Trinity and she took about half her bottle as usual before falling asleep. Crystal fed Kinsley and said that she tired out half way through hers as well. With our initial feedings with Kinsley, she would finish the entire bottle within 15 minutes but she was only getting up to 2 bottles a day, so Crystal is thinking 4 bottles per day is too much for her and will suggest to our doctor that they decrease her to 3 bottles per day.


Parent's Thoughts:

I really enjoy holding the babies on my chest while I rock them. There is nothing better and the world seems to stop all around me. I forget about any issues I might have as I sit there with my baby Girls. Thank you God for this wonderful experience.


Our Daily Encouragement:

Whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.


John 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment